Saturday, September 29, 2007

dear public diary,

Mood: sad ! sad ! sad ! sad !

Reason: Today one of my friends SAID he would come over anddddddddddd he didnt come because he invited his friends over to throw a party. I have 2 other friends coming so I think ill be fine.....

Anyways, My family is having a party today for the jewish holidays... and today we're allowed to invite some of my friends... I really wanted to invite a lot but I wasnt allowed. So here are some of the people that can go:

1. Taylor
2. Kira


Maybe list:

1. Courtney (bcuz she didn't call yet)

No go:

1. Josh (the person that was being mean)
2. Hannah (she had to do a run)


___________________________________________________________________

So my party isnt going to be as great as I wanted it to be but it will be fun! But I wish I had more than 2 for sure friends... my brother is inviting his friends:

1. Brett
2. Emery
3. Chris....

____________________________________________________________________
My sister doesnt wanna invite so much so she is inviting her bff... Emily


peace and love,

JJ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhh...okay?

Jules said...

Hope you have a great party, JJ!

Blessings,

julie

dreamitbeleiveitliveit said...

who is this anonymous meanie?