Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dear public diary,

in the words of ellie... OH MY! i cant beleive i haven't posted on my blog in that long... so let me tell you what's been going on today... : my friend courtney came over and well slept over at my house, I am planning my halloween costume *im going to be an emotional twin with my other good friend kira*, I just begged my mom for a myspace but she said not until you can be more responsible ... how rude! jkjk... but still... i am going to work hard at being responsible! :)!!! I'm making a calander to keep everything put organized too... where was I? o yeah... I had apple strudle french toast made by my father, I am going to swimming practice where I have to wear one of those shower caps or swimming caps or whatever you call them (bleh), and thats basically my day so far... xD!

L.O.L (lots of love),

Juliette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who the heck even wants myspace? It is really a bad thing.